What Does it Really Take to Build a Career and a Life You Enjoy?
With the internet and social media we’re more connected than ever, yet somehow more isolated. When you’re at a career crossroads that feeling can amplify because you’re putting yourself out there and sometimes you only hear crickets. It can be difficult not to take that personally. Life is too short to sit on the sidelines when you have so much to contribute
Most Common Career Change Issues:
- Are you struggling to break into a new field or reenter the workforce?
- Were you recently laid off?
- Are you trying to figure out where to start?
- Do you find it difficult to stay in the game after an interview?
- Is it time to revamp your resume?
- Are you having a tough time dealing with rejection & getting your mojo back?
Proven Process to Help You Transition with Confidence
People who are trying to break into a new field or find a new job need these 4 things:
1. Mindset: Finding your bearings before getting started is essential, so you can jump over hurdles with more agility and bounce back faster if you stumble. When you’re ready to own the journey, then you can start the process of rebooting your life and your resume.
2. Process: You are more likely to achieve your goals or hit your target if you know what you’re aiming at, and what preparations or adjustments you need to make to succeed. Creating and following a simple step-by-step game plan can mean the difference between achieving your goals or not.
3. Skills: You need specific skills to execute your game plan. Your skills probably revolve around your trade, or profession and not around marketing yourself as a viable candidate. By working together, I lend you my years of experience working in HR and executive recruiting, backed up by a master’s degree in industrial and organizational psychology. I’ll help you define your focus, close any skills gaps, revamp your resume, develop a balanced job application strategy, project confidence in an interview, and iterate the process, so you’re continually improving. I will guide you through all of it, and I will do it WITH you.
4. Tools: This gets down into the nitty-gritty, and is what most people find tedious and put off. Working with me, we’ll make sure that you’re using technology that works. We’ll optimize your resume & LinkedIn with relevant keywords, and make sure that you’re using the best techniques to achieve your success.
Hi, I’m Natalie Arch, and I'm all about helping you tap into your confidence so you can boldly pursue your dreams.
If you’re looking for practical career transition tips and advice, schedule a free strategy session with me so we can get you total clarity on how you can start on the path to finding a fulfilling career where you can thrive.
Free Career Change Strategy Session ($100 value)
Sign up for a free career change strategy session where we'll map out your career change & create a step-by-step game plan to hit your goals for this year.
Questions? Give me a call today at 305-495-0271.
Real Success Stories
Is Your Career Change Stalled?
I help professionals at a career crossroads get unstuck.
Start now with my free 7 Stage Roadmap.